Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

OPEN MINDS

So there is this book I really want to read, called Open Minds. It's SF, and I want to read it so bad. And the Author, Susan Kaye Quinn is giving out 5 copies. There's a catch though, after you read it, you have to give it to 5 other people, basically, you give your copy to someone else, who then reads it and gives it to someone else also, the cycle goes like that. The last person it is given to gets to either keep it, or continue the cycle. This is a great strategy for getting publicity, and it seems to be working for Susan Kaye Quinn.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I got your gender wrong, Gabriel!! Please email me (susankayequinn@comcast.net) with your physical address so I can get your SHARE A BOOK copy of Open Minds to you! (p.s. I was just out in CA at the LA Festival of Books!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok. Don't worry about it. Can't wait to read and share Open Minds. Thank you very much.

      Delete
  2. Have an open mind about God, dude.
    Meet me Upstairs
    and we'll have a Big-ol-beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout
    celebrating our eternal resurrection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an open mind about God, dude.
    Meet me Upstairs
    and we'll have a Big-ol-beer...
    gotta lotta tok bout
    celebrating our eternal resurrection.

    ReplyDelete